Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 February 2012

Running with scissors...

living on the edge...
Running with scissors (living on the edge) is of course, a stupid thing to do. And it is one of those nagging things, perhaps all parents have told their children to (literally) not do a gazillion times. Why? Because it carries with it an inherent risk of...bodily harm! When one does it, not only are they being foolish, but they are doing something they know, beyond a shadow, that is dangerous and reckless. So where am I going with this? Ahh…the bliss of living on the ledge edge. Case in point: I've been "running with scissors"  (metaphorically, of course) for some time now. Yes, challenging the underlying assumptions of everyday life and doing things my own way and putting convention to the side. Though I've never truly been conventional on this journey...But this one takes 'unconventional' to new heights!....incomplete

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! I do not think I've read through anything like this before.
So wonderful to find somebody with genuine thoughts on this issue.
Really.. thank you for starting this up. This
website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long
comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't
show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
The clarity to your put up is just nice and that i could suppose you're knowledgeable
in this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me
to take hold of your feed to stay updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you're talking approximately!
Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my site =).
We could have a link exchange contract between us

Anonymous said...

Right here is the perfect site for everyone
who really wants to find out about this topic.
You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).

You definitely put a new spin on a subject that's been written about for decades.
Excellent stuff, just great!